Previous Step - Verify my website on Blogger/Blogspot
Go to the Sites section, select your website or add a new one.
2. You will need to create a new ad channel zone by clicking the Add zone button accordingly
3. Choose Push Notifications and click Get tag. Make sure that HTTP site option is ticked below as it is crucial for Blogspot/ Blogger based websites.
4. Log in to your Blogger/Blogspot account. Once logged in, click "Theme".
5. Click "Edit HTML" button below the template preview.
6. Copy the ad code and place it in the source code of your site right below the <head> tag. If the code contains "&" symbols
(<script src="//pushno.com/ntfc.php?p=XXXXXX&tco=1" data-cfasync="false" async></script>)
Please, make sure to change them to &
F.e. (<script src="//pushno.com/ntfc.php?p=XXXXXX&tco=1" data-cfasync="false" async></script>)
Your first earnings from Push Notifications will appear in your Monetag statistics 24 hours after you have added the code. This time is needed to build a subscriber list.