The entire advertising industry suffers from Ad blocking. Users install such extensions to block ads and filter content.
We provide our publishers with a solution to show ads to users with installed adblocking software. This technology allows to successfully bypass AdBlock and bring publishers additional revenue (up to 25%).
In order to set up an Anti-Adblock code please follow the steps:
1) Add and verify a new site in the Sites section
Install the code in the source code of your website below the <head> tag.
2) After verification click “Add zone” button
3) Choose the Onclick (Popunder) zone type
4) Make sure that a “Monetize visitors with Adblocking software” option is ticked (you can find it below)
5) Once created you will be able to get the code for Onclick (Popunder) Anti-AdBlock. Take one of Anti-Adblock codes (JS or PHP) and integrate it into your website.
For WordPress-based websites you can select the Wordpress integration mode. You will need to insert Onclick Anti-Adblock code using our official plugin.