Currently, you have two options (please select one of them)
1. How do I install the Onclick Anti-Adblock ad code on WordPress with Official Plugin?
To monetize your visitors who are using ad-blocking software, you’ll need to have an ad code with Adblock bypass support. Please refer to the following article to get this code.
1.Go to the Sites section in your Monetag account, choose your WordPress-based website then click on the "Add zone" button. Select Onclick (Popunder) then click on the 'Get tag' button. While creating an Onclick ad channel make sure that you have ticked on the “Monetize visitors with AdBlocking software" option below:
2. Install and activate Monetag Official Plugin. You can also do that from your WordPress admin area. Once the plugin is installed you need to click the Activate button.
3. Click the "Check verification" button to link your website with plugin and start working with ad formats.
4. Choose an Onclick (Popunder) Anti-Adblock zone you previously created in your Monetag account and click "Save"
To disable ads, you can simply switch the toggle to the "Off" position:
2. How do I install the Onclick Anti-Adblock ad on WordPress without Official Plugin?
It would need some development skills to implement such ad code but it provides you with unlimited anti-adblock support for an ad channel without a need to replace your code.
1. All you need to do is to click on the zone name under the chosen website, grab the ad code for your Monetag account:
2. Paste the ad code right below the <body> tag in the source code of your website.
You're all set! Onclick ad with the Anti-Adblock solution will appear on your website.
If you have any questions please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org